Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Not Becuz...

I talked to a good friend one night about a week ago, our conversation kinda related to the trials of life. After putting down the phone, this is what I had in mind, a thought, a conclusion.

I was chosen,

~ to love
not because I can love,
but because I need love.

~ to serve
not because I am able,
but because I am not able.

~ to do
not what I am good at
but what I thought I could never do

~ chosen
not because of my righteousness,
but because of my unrighteousness.

not because of my good life,
but because of my sinful life.

not because of what I've done,
but because of what I cannot do.

~ taken in to live with God
not just to show my love for God,
but to be shown love.

not to live a better life,
but to spread true life.

All this is so,
so that I will depend solely on Him, and Him alone.

8 comments:

Jarod said...

Life is interesting. With GOD as our eyes, we'll see with different point of views. GOD BLESS!

Jupester said...

Hey it's hweithieng!!remember o not?got blog oso din tell huhu so hurt =P
did get those words from a bookmark or sth?coz once a friend gave me a bookmark tht sed the same things although not eactly the same lar.....lost it somewhere adi tho =(

andrew wong said...

a bit chim... hmm...

Angel Ooh said...

hey hey hwei thieng ~!!
sory ar din inform u, hehe, i din inform many ppl oso, hehe...
no la, concluded it myself after some thought of things happening around... self-inspired wan, original copy righted, haha~~

::Xx PiNk DoLpHiN xX:: said...

haha..angel..ur tagged by me

Chingy said...

hmm, fui was here. and u're tagged.huhuhu

Zen Prodigy said...

angel!!!! fabian here!! haha miss me, miss me? =P

Angel Ooh said...

fabian !!!! no miss u, no miss u !!
hahahaha, got la, miss ur frog display pic on msn la, hehe, heard u r doin superbly gud over there ar, envy.....