Sunday, February 8, 2009

Guitar

i played the guitar this morning in the worship, with plug-in amp...
i haven't been playing the guitar for quite some time now, finger tips are getting softer, becuz it gets harden the more i play naturally, guess it's the way our body protects us from physical harm...
after the worship, my finger tips were super pain, all red-den.. i can imagine it spraying out blood, although it's abit too happy-three-friends adi....
well, i had to continue play and press on the string hard enough so dat the sound coming out will not sound bad, so, there it goes, down the drain with my fingers...
i think after this, i shall practise more often, to avoid another, not that i have not set this goal before..... =P

Talking bout guitar, eventho i am myself not a very gud player, just at the basic level, it has crossed my mind many times that one day, when i can afford it myself, i shall get a nice acoustic guitar, with sound dat i can indulge in when played, with size that i'm comfortable with (knowing that most of them look big on me.... -_-...), with strap which is short enough for me, with neck and fret which are the right size for my fingers and again with sound dat i will enjoy~~~~

I'M GONNA GET U, GUITAR !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice le.. i wan a guitar too..