Sunday, April 5, 2009

Uni life & frens

Final exam is nearing, and that means this sem is finishing real soon, which also means I am gona grad soon ! thinkin of it, i used to look forward to it very much, the thought of getting out of uni and studies, makes me jump for joy~ =)
but on the other hand, I starting to miss the people that I’ve come to close with, hang out a lot with, getting crazy with, people who almost have the same wavelength as I have, ma frens in uni =)
As I went tru the pics that I took tru out this 3 years, I decided to blog something bout us, hehe~

1st year, when we were stil staying in kolej (hostel):

........taking pics on ppl's bed......................pesta tanglung................
..........hanging out together......................1st year course nite...........

2nd year, when we were closer to each other:

...................................2nd year course nite.......................................
[Raub & Johor]
.....................exploring into coursemates hometown.....................
(it's an advantage having frens from different places, u get to stay for free, hehe...)


.....................................lantern time again......................................


..........................................Langkawi Trip.........................................


...........all in short hair style...............me & my roommate ser yee........

3rd year, when we squeeze our time so to hang out together, especialy more of us have our own transport, we'll go makan besar as long as we can find a reason to celebrate, no matter big or small (thesis-passed-up day, test 2-finished day, baskin-robin-31%-discount day, today-so-free day, free-voucher-to-genting day, farewell dinner, etc…)


................milwaukee....................some thai restaurant in midvalley..........

[steamboat]

..................................course dinner gathering....................................

..............................................genting......................................................


.................eating ice-cream.........................dinner out.....................

I think I will surely miss my uni life when I look back after a few years, treasuring all that I have, come to know and learned tru out this 3 years
If any of u guys who are in the pics and reading this, i realy enjoy the time we had together and am realy glad to have u all ~~ ^_^ ~~!

Frens out there, enjoy all the time u have wit ur frens, and cheers to life~!

5 comments:

jiahun said...

wow... i think kinda missout alot of activities ... haha.

Angel Ooh said...

hehe, nah, it's ok la, u were in almost the best ones =)

seryee said...

finally we finish our studies life.
so, how is da feeliing now??
hmm, besides 'bu she de', is 'bu she de'..
happy cox can being ur roommate for this two years.
saw all ur 'sampat' way,
saw the time u 'serious' as well.
thanks, cox of u, my uni , kolej life getting colorful~~~
happy to be ur roommate(",)

Angel Ooh said...

hehe~~ touched..
yea, me too, happy to stay in a same room wit u 4 two years too~!
got to knw u very much n i've learned alot tru u too

seryee said...

keep on missing all of urs..
i miss u,
i miss bear,
i miss siew yee,
i miss simon,
i miss eric,
i miss jiahun,
i miss fishball,
i miss lots ppl else...
upm buddies...